Friday, May 27, 2011

Thursday Highlights (Last Week of School)

Field Day! Nothing beats the excitement of field day. I volunteered to help with some of the activities on the field which meant I got to watch Tyler, Katy and Shawn play and celebrate. It was a little chilly outside . . . wind blowing and clouds everywhere . . . 58 degrees? . . . but it didn't stop the excitement and fun . . . school's almost out and Summer is just around the corner.


The only thing that stunk was realizing that my babies are going to be 3rd and 6th graders next year. Where is the stop button . . . Time is passing by too fast . . .

2 comments:

Gwen said...

Boy has life been churning at your house! What fun days. I am with you Nick, time is going so fast in the Clark family. I enjoyed sitting next to Jenny at Shawn's graduation, he was adorable and very well versed in all the songs and poems, (it was great when he finally found his tassel) but Jenny is such a DEAR! She is so beautiful and grown up and calm and kind. I can see her dancing at her Dixon assembly, I am sure she was a heart throb on the front row. Katy can run like the Secretariat, and sell those nice warm eggs with her Dad's pzazz. Tyler is handsome and so tall. I am hoping I get to spend some Wallsburg time with you! I hear the 80s are coming this week so 7 Peaks get ready. I love the Clark family. My heart warmed to see everyone around our old kitchen table looking at their year books, it brought back happy memories. Bring it on SUMMER! P. S. Thank you Bret and Nic for teaching your kids how to faithfully read, do their homework and work hard on teams so they can find so much success in their young lives!

Queen of the Hill said...

I love the "muscles" on all those boys!