Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Saint Patrick's Day

Green Eggs and Ham Anyone?



I was so excited to play a little trick on the kids. I made a plate of Green scrambled eggs and some ham,
and I handed it to each one of them when they came down for breakfast.

They all had a nervous look on their face when they saw it.

I have to admit . . . It didn't look very appetizing.


They were all relieved when I pulled out toast and grapefruit from behind the toaster. We ended the day with "game night". . . A little Clue and Charades!

It was a fun "lucky" day!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

How Fun! What a cute idea! I can't believe how long Katie's hair is. It is long and flowing. I'm glad you all had a Lucky day!

Kymmie's Cakes said...

Oh no! You've started taking pictures of food...is my blog rubbing off on you?!

JaMie HeApS said...

what a fun mom, cole look at you. we party pooped on the big day but im glad to see you went all out. jen love the fancy piggys