Friday, January 4, 2008

Sledding at Rock Canyon Park

We did a lot of fun things over the Christmas Break, but our favorite was probably going sledding at
Rock Canyon Park.
I don't think Katy remembers going sledding very much, so it was kind of like new thing for her. And of course she loved it! She was looking for every jump she could find, and she was fighting me to go higher and faster each time. Tyler, on the other hand, was the exact opposite. He was a little more cautious. :) And Jenny just can't stop laughing!
Bret was so brave to wait in the car with Shawn. They watched Baby Einstein about three times before we came back. Thank you Dad and Shawn for being so brave!
When we finally decided that our hands and feet were frozen, we headed back to the car for a little HOT CHOCOLATE! Katy said it was a "picnic in the snow". The whole day was so fun!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh... the snow looks so fun! I love how diffrent each one of your kids are. I can just see Kat being crazy and Ty being on Patrol and I can hear Jen laughing! I love you guys! I would have to give Shawn some points for watcing a movie Millie doesn't know how to watch tv or sit in a car seat! How do you teach a kid to sit still and watch a show? Bret I'm suprised you weren't out white washing the kids! Glad you had a good time!

Kim said...

Jay and I have been wanting to take the kids sledding to that park. I hear it is a lot of fun. Looks like you guys had a great day. What is it with Jenny laughing while she goes sledding? I love her. I love you all.

JaMie HeApS said...

I FEEL LIKE PARTY POOPERS WE HAVE NOT DONE THE SLEDING THING IN OUR FAMILY WE BETTER HOP ON THAT. LOKS LIKE IT WAS A BLAST.